Upper wrapper goes here...
Room Attendant /Part time-The Andrew Hotel - Great Neck, NY
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
- Make beds in guest rooms.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
- rooms and other work areas
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
HS Diploma or equivalent
|Posted on||03 May 2018|
|Property name||Andrew Hotel|
|Location(s)||Great Neck, NY|
|Department||Rooms & Reservations|
|More details (document)|
Lower wrapper goes here...