Housekeeper - St. Charles, MO
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel. Performs a variety of housekeeping services to maintain clean guest rooms according to established standards. Visually inspects rooms to assist in identifying maintenance items needed. Assists guests whenever possible by providing linens, terry or providing information as requested. May be asked to assist in laundry / public space when needed
- Make beds in guest rooms.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
- rooms and other work areas
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Previous experience in cleaning helpful, but not required.
|Posted on||25 Apr 2018|
|Property name||Best Western Plus the Charles Hotel|
|Location(s)||St. Charles, MO|
|Department||Rooms & Reservations|
|Career level||Entry, Experienced|
|Hours/Status||Full-time, Part-time (Non-benefited)|
|More details (document)|