Van Driver - St. Louis, MO
Job Purpose: To shuttle hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property.
- Drives incoming/departing hotel guests to hotel, airport, shopping center and miscellaneous destinations and assists guests with luggage.
- Attends and participates in monthly front desk meetings.
- Inspects van to ensure that it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of van such as operation of radio, television, telephone, etc.
- Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
- Pages guests in lobby, dining rooms or other parts of property. Delivers messages and runs errands.
- Maintains courtesy van consisting of washing, cleaning, and fueling.
- Raises, lowers, and ensures proper handling of American flag.
- Maintains lobby in a clean and tidy manner; this includes, but is not limited to ashtrays, trash, seating areas, front doors, floors, etc.
- Maintains the front porte-cochere by picking up trash, cleaning oil leaks, shoveling snow, melting ice, hosing off sidewalks, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
HS Diploma or equivalent
2 years of driving experience.
CDL required for vans with more than 16 passenger capacity.
|Posted on||07 Oct 2019|
|Closes on||06 Nov 2019 10:27|
|Property name||Comfort Inn St. Louis - Westport|
|Location(s)||St. Louis, MO|
|Department||Rooms & Reservations|
|More details (document)|